Last Updated on December 2, 2023 by Administrator
The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion is inviting applications for this internship opportunity. Students pursuing a course in law, political science, journalism, or a related program from a government-approved college are eligible to apply.
About The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion (TSCLD)
The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion (TSCLD) was established by the students of Chanakya National Law University, Patna, with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law. The Society, through its E-Magazine and Blogs, intends to serve as a platform for students, academicians, and practitioners to engage in Constitutional law discussion and writing. The Constitution gives us the first and last hope for rights, liabilities, and justice. TSCLD provides a platform where you can write and express your opinion on different issues related to Constitutional Law fearlessly.
About the Internship Opportunity
TSCLD is currently seeking enthusiastic and committed interns to join their team as Content Writers. This opportunity is tailored for individuals with a keen interest in law, politics, and social issues, offering a chance to contribute meaningfully to constitutional law discussions.
As a Content Writer at TSCLD, the key responsibilities include:
- Research, Writing, and Editing: Conducting in-depth research and crafting well-written, edited articles on various topics related to constitutional law.
- Collaboration: Working closely with the team to formulate content strategies and generate innovative ideas.
- Quality Assurance: Ensuring that all content produced is accurate, clear, concise, and engaging.
- Adherence to Deadlines: Meeting deadlines consistently and maintaining a regular writing schedule.
- Analytical Abilities: Strong research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge or Willingness to Learn: Knowledge of constitutional law or a strong willingness to learn about it.
- Teamwork: Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Education Background: Currently enrolled in a government approved college pursuing law, political science, journalism, or a related program.
Interns at TSCLD can expect the following benefits:
- Experience and Knowledge: Gain valuable experience and knowledge in the field of constitutional law.
- Publication Opportunities: The chance to have your work published and recognised.
- Certificate of Completion: Receive a certificate at the end of the internship period.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by sending their CVs (only in PDF format) along with a writing sample to the official email address email@example.com. In the subject line of the email, applicants should clearly mention “Content Writer Internship Application – Your Name.”
Note: This internship is unpaid, but outstanding performers may be considered for a full-time position in the administration/ management/core at the conclusion of the internship period.
If you have any questions or concerns, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The details of this internship opportunity are available on the TSCLD’s website here.