Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) was established by the Bihar Act No. 24 of 2006 under the patronage of the Government of Bihar. The University is accredited by NAAC and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and is registered with the Bar Council of India (BCI).
About the 2nd Chanakya Cyber National Moot Court Competition:
The objective of this moot is to stir up research on issues in cyber law. The computer-generated world of the internet, known as cyberspace, has propelled the need for vibrant and efficient regulatory mechanisms to further strengthen the legal infrastructure. Young lawyers excelling in the domain of cyber law will lead to the opening up of better business prospects and benefit those in the industry. MCC CNLU ensures that the students are provided with as realistic an impression of Cyber Law as possible. The Moot Court Competition shall take place in a hybrid format in the month of January 2023.
The moot is open to all the students currently enrolled in LLB undergraduate degree courses. There is no limit to the number of teams participating from one University i.e. more than one team can enrol from one University.
- Kindly complete all the registration formalities stated in the Official Rules of the moot on or before 20th December 2022.
- The registration link is here.
- In order to confirm registration, please confirm at email@example.com with nominal fees payment of INR 3000/- in the following bank account:
- Beneficiary Name: Chanakya National Law University
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Address of Bank: CNLU Branch, Mithapur, Patna
- Bank Account Number: 34992255957
- IFSC Code: SBIN0015996
- Winners: Cash Prize of INR 32,000/-, and a trophy.
- Runners-up: Cash prize of INR 22,000/-, and a trophy.
- Best Speaker: Cash prize of INR 8,000/-, and a trophy.
- Best Memorial: 10,000
- Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 5,000/-, and a trophy.
List of Important Dates
|1.||15.11.2022||Commencement of Registration|
|2.||15.11.2022||Release of Moot Proposition|
|3.||05.12.2022||Last date for seeking clarification|
|4.||20.12.2022||Last date of submission of the Registration Form|
|5.||10.12.2022||Release of Clarifications|
|6.||27.12.2022||Last date of submission of Soft Copy of Memorials|
|7.||03.01.2023||Declaration of Selected Memorials|
|11.||27.01.2023||Semi-Final Rounds; Final Rounds and Valedictory Ceremony|
- For further clarifications or queries, you may contact the undersigned Organizing Committee members or write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ms. Antra Azaad: 7070284720
- Ms. Tripti Sharan: 6200531676