Last Updated on September 21, 2023 by Administrator
The Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR) CNLU is inviting well researched submissions for its blog by way of a Call for Blogs.
Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) was established by the Bihar Act No. 24 of 2006 under the patronage of the Government of Bihar. The University is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and is registered with the Bar Council of India (BCI).
The Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution has been established at Chanakya National Law University, Patna, in the year 2021, with the objective to promote academic research on themes pertaining to the resolution of disputes. CCADR strive to promote different dispute resolution methods, involve in the policy framework related to ADR, and encourage law students to take up activities in the field of ADR by conducting competitions, workshops, and encouraging research. CCADR strive to promote different dispute resolution methods, involve in the policy framework related to ADR, and encourage law students to take up activities in the field of ADR by conducting competitions, workshops, and encouraging research.
About CCADR Blog
The Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CCADR) at Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) operates the CCADR Blog to publish the latest developments in Arbitration law and allied areas.
Submissions shall be open to students, academicians, and professionals.
- Submissions are accepted in all areas of ADR. The length of the submission must be between 1,500 and 2,000 words. The title must be no more than ten words long.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of preferably 100–150 words, and at no time more than 200 words, briefly explaining the crux of the submission/the research question/focus of commentary or analysis and if possible, the structure of the submission.
- Citations should be hyperlinked within the document and the portion being referenced.
- Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman font, size 12, line spacing 1.5, and style “Normal” in MS Word.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, or any other identification mark.
- The author(s) are responsible for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism by the Editorial Board, and infringing, offensive, or plagiarized submissions will be rejected. A similarity index of 15% will be strictly adhered to for all submissions.
- Submissions must be made through the submission form provided here.
All submissions made to the CCADR Blog are double-blind refereed. The decision on publication is at the sole discretion of the Centre. Relaxation of any rules regarding submissions is subject to the discretion of the Board of Editors. On publication, all literary rights to the submission are transferred to the Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution.
The last date to submit the manuscript is 30th September, 2023
In case of any query, do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on the email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Mr. Raju Kumar, 5th Year, Managing Editor, Mob: +919060656888
- Mr. Shivendra Nath Mishra, 4th Year, Sr. Associate Editor, Mob: +916394041896